4K ULTRA HD UNIVERSAL DISC PLAYER
Get the best home entertainment experience
This universal disc player has been elaborately engineered for the ideal disc playback. The UBR-X110 features extremely rigid construction to achieve high S/N ratio for quality audio and video performance. With support for the spectacular Ultra HD Blu-ray™ format, you can enjoy the beautiful experience with four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD. The UBR-X110 is compatible with the latest Dolby Vision® format that provides a stunning HDR imaging technology with extraordinary color, contrast, and brightness to the screen. Other features include SDR/HDR Preset Mode, SACD/DSD compatibility and dual HDMI output terminals.
ULTRA-RIGID CONSTRUCTION WITH STEEL PLATE BOTTOM PANEL
The 1.6 mm-thick chassis base is reinforced with a 3 mm-thick steel plate Rigid Under Base to minimise the mechanical motion sound from the BD drive. The result is significantly low noise and an even more rigid and stable chassis structure.
As a universal disc player, the UBR-X110 can play various optical discs including the latest disc format Ultra HD Blu-ray which has four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD, as well as Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVD, DVD Audio, SACD, CD, and music, video and audio files such as FLAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF, JPG, TIFF, MKV, and M2TS. The UBR-X110 can also play your audio and video contents from an external drive via USB or DLNA.
You can display the disc information on your screen by pressing and holding the remote control’s INFO button. In addition to the playing disc’s details, you can easily check mastering information such as MaxFALL (Maximum Frame Average Light Level) and MaxCLL (Maximum Content Light Level) available on some HDR content, as well as HDR and HDMI output information.
- Universal Disc Player – Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray, DVD, DVD Audio, CD
- Dolby Vision
- 36-bit Deep Colour/”x.v.Colour”
- Dual HDMI Output
- Video Adjust
- Backlite Remote Control
- Fast boot
- Multimedia playback (MKV, FLAC, DSD, AIFF, MP3, JPG)
- 4K Upscaling – Enhance the home cinema experience by quadrupling Full HD 1080p resolution with 4K (3840 x 2160) upscaling of all video sources.
- True 24p Cinema – Many Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs are encoded at 24 frames per second, the same frequency as the original film screened in theaters. The UBR-X110 maintains the original 24-fps rate straight through to the screen with progressive scanning.
- Dolby Vision® – This stunning HDR imaging technology brings extraordinary color, contrast, and brightness to the screen.
- Video Adjust – Set the brightness, contrast, color saturation, hue, sharpness and noise reduction.
- HDMI Audio Only the get the best audio digital experience
- Ultra-Rigid Construction
- 3 mm Steel Plate Rigid Under Base for Low Noise and Low Centre of Gravity
- Rigid Optical Drive
- Music File Playback: FLAC (2.0/5.1), M4A, AIF, AIFF, DSF (2.0/5.1), DFF (2.0/5.1), MP3, OGG, APE
- Home Theater Audio: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HRA, DTS:X
- HDMI 1 Out for Audio/Video
- HDMI 2 for Audio Only
- Digital Coaxial Out
- Digital Optical Out
- USB In (1 USB 2.0 Front, 1 USB 3.0 Rear)
- Mediatek MTK8581 SoC
- Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU cluster
- ARM Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- Power Requirements: AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 32 W
- Power Consumption During Standby: 0.45 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 430 x 82 x 301 mm
- Weight: 6.3 Kg / 13.9 lbs
- REAVON logo is registered trademark of Groupe Archisoft, and used under license.
- The DVD logo is a trademark of DVD Format/Logo Licensing Corporation.
- ”Super Audio CD” is a trademark.
- DSD and the Direct Stream Digital logo are trademarks of Sony Corporation.
- ”x.v.Colour” is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
- Dolby, Dolby Surround, Dolby Vision, and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
- For DTS patents, see http://patents.dts.com. Manufactured under license from DTS Licensing Limited. DTS, DTS-HD, the Symbol, DTS-HD in combination with the Symbol are registered trademarks or trademarks of DTS, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. © DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- The product with the Hi-Res Audio logo is conformed to Hi-Res Audio standard defined by Japan Audio Society. The logo is used under license from Japan Audio Society.
- Blu-ray Disc™, Blu-ray™, BD-LIVE™, BONUS VIEW™, Ultra HD Blu-ray™ word marks and logos are trademarks of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
- ULTRA HD PREMIUM™ logo is a trademark or registered trademark of the UHD Alliance, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective holders.(Note: Specifications and design subject to change without notice.)